Skip to content
COVID-19 UpdatesShannon Lynd2020-03-16T17:37:35+00:00
- Morgan Street issued an email Sunday night stating that we’ll remain open, however in attempts to adapt with current updates and adhering to Mayor Guillory’s recent statement, we have decided to completely close this week.
- Morgan Street will be closed Monday March 16th – Friday March 20th. Online Classes will be in place beginning Monday March 23rd.
- We are taking this week off to implement these online classes. Anything scheduled for this week (including costume meetings) will be postponed.
- The goal is to keep classes as close to normal as possible. They will remain at their currently scheduled time with their current teachers, be interactive, and have the option to record if you can’t tune in it at that time. Our teachers are determined to give you the same quality of instruction online as we do in regular class!
- We must stress the importance of still attending classes:
- Dance Revue is still on as of now (May 23-24).
- This is a great opportunity to keep active during time off.
- Dance is a positive distraction 🙂
- Plans are to have the online system ready to go by the end of the week. Instructions for you to tune in will be sent before Monday March 23rd.
- Please check your email often for updates!