- ABSOLUTELY no cell phones are to be turned on or used in the classroom.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed in the studio.
- Cover-ups must be worn to and from class.
- Students should arrive 10 minutes prior to class and be picked up immediately following. There will be a $10 charge for students picked up 10 minutes or more after dismissal.
- Students will not be allowed to cross the street unattended.
- No visitors are allowed during class.
- Students are expected to abide by all rules set by Morgan Street Dance Co.
- Public parking on street only!
- The placement of a student is determined by the staff according to age, experience, ability, and maturity.
- If for any reason it becomes necessary to withdraw a child from a class, please notify the office immediately. Tuition is due until that time.
- Morgan Street Dance Co. will adhere to the same holiday schedule as the Lafayette Parish Public School System.
- The office is open Monday – Thursday. Please direct all business calls to Pam Boyle at (337) 837-3504. Office is closed Friday.
Fees and Payment
- A fee of $30 per child is due at the time of registration.
- A performance fee and costume deposit are due by November 1st of the current dance season.
- Annual tuition is divided into ten equal payments due by mail on the first of each month, August through May. Monthly statements will not be sent. A $15 late fee will be added to accounts not paid by the 10th of each month. A $30 fee will be charged for NSF checks.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MAILED OR PLACED IN DROPBOX IN OUR LOBBY. Dance teachers/assistants cannot accept payments. Checks are payable to MORGAN STREET DANCE CO. Mailing Address below:
P.O. Box 358
Broussard, LA 70518-0538
Performance and Special Activities
- Morgan Street Dance Co. has an end of the season performance. Details concerning this performance are decided upon annually. Information will be mailed prior to the start of the dance season.
- Parents of dancers classes I – III will be invited to observe their child’s progress at a specified class during the month of December.
- Tickets must be purchased through Heymann Performing Arts Center, details and dates for purchase to come.
- Certificates are given for the following: 3, 5, 7, 9, or 11 years of dance; Perfect Attendance.
- Trophies or plaques are given for the following: Hardest Worker in Each Class; Student Teacher of the Year; Robin Breaux Memorial Award
- Graduation Requirements: 12 years of ballet, tap, and jazz; 4 years of student teaching; Senior in high school; must participate in the assistant teacher program; and be enrolled in ballet, tap and jazz classes during their senior year.